QR codes can be a very useful resource in your restaurant marketing plan. These codes have become ubiquitous in the last couple of years. As more consumers switch to smart phones, this trend can only continue in the foreseeable future. Unfortunately, many restaurant marketing companies are convincing restaurant owners that they must spend a fortune […]
About David HaydenRestaurant industry professional helping small restaurants with their training, operations, and marketing needs. Author of Tips2: Tips For Increasing Your Tips and Building Your Brand With Facebook. You can also visit my other websites and blogs at: http://www.tips2book.com http://www.restaurant-marketing-plan.com http://www.themanagersoffice.com http://www.tipssquared.com http://www.foodieknowledge.com http://www.restaurantlaughs.com http://www.tipsfortips.wordpress.com
Author Archive | David Hayden
Let me make it perfectly clear from to beginning of this post: if your restaurant uses OpenTable, you need to read this post. A great deal has been written lately about the cost of OpenTable to restaurants. Many restaurant owners have decided that the cost per reservation does not justify using the system. I would […]
On March 31st, many restaurant owners and managers were surprised to see their restaurant’s Facebook fan page had changed. Several of the features that previously existed to engage their fans had simply disappeared overnight. Facebook had announced this change over a month in advance, but the news failed to reach most owners in time. As […]
The goal of your restaurant marketing plan should be to reach your potential guests where they go to make their restaurant decisions. Companies like Groupon, OpenTable, and others market themselves as the place where you can reach your guests at this critical decision point. While these sites have their place, no site can compare to […]
- Why Google Places is the Great Restaurant Marketing Equalizer April 8, 2012
- Timeline Features For Facebook Restaurant Marketing April 9, 2012
- How Restaurants Can Save Money On OpenTable April 9, 2012
- Using QR Codes for Restaurant Marketing April 9, 2012
- Four Questions To Ask About Your Restaurant Website Design April 19, 2012
- Why Restaurant Reputation Management Should Be Part Of Your Marketing Plan February 11, 2013
- Why Your Facebook Fans Do Not See Your Updates November 8, 2012
- Your Restaurant Facebook Account Is In Jeopardy August 8, 2012
- Google+ Local For Restaurants: Free Report of the Month July 12, 2012
- How To Rank First In Google + Local For Restaurants June 22, 2012
- Google For Restaurants: An Introduction | Restaurant Marketing Plan: [...] 2) Google Places [...]...
- Four Questions To Ask About Your Restaurant Website Design | Restaurant Marketing Plan: [...] any kind of publicity, this should be added ...
- Using QR Codes to Promote Your Restaurant | Restaurant Marketing Plan: [...] you of the expense of the technology they us...
Search By Topic
About The Author
David Hayden was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri. He took his first serving job in 1996. Since that time, he has worked for over a dozen different restaurant companies. He has held both hourly and salaried positions at independent and corporate restaurants. He has waited on over 100,000 guests and trained hundreds of servers. He has been named "Best Server in Kansas City" the last three years by the local weekly paper. Through his many blogs and his book Tips²: Tips For Improving Your Tips, David has become an expert at online marketing for the restaurant industry. He has a passion for helping independent restaurants succeed through online marketing.