One of the hottest topics among restaurant owners in recent years has been whether Groupon and other daily deal offers were a good form of restaurant marketing. The economic downturn left restaurants searching for ways to fill their empty tables. Groupon stormed onto the scene with a great deal of media buzz and left restaurant […]
Archive | Groupon RSS feed for this section
- Why Google Places is the Great Restaurant Marketing Equalizer April 8, 2012
- Timeline Features For Facebook Restaurant Marketing April 9, 2012
- How Restaurants Can Save Money On OpenTable April 9, 2012
- Using QR Codes for Restaurant Marketing April 9, 2012
- Four Questions To Ask About Your Restaurant Website Design April 19, 2012
- Why Restaurant Reputation Management Should Be Part Of Your Marketing Plan February 11, 2013
- Why Your Facebook Fans Do Not See Your Updates November 8, 2012
- Your Restaurant Facebook Account Is In Jeopardy August 8, 2012
- Google+ Local For Restaurants: Free Report of the Month July 12, 2012
- How To Rank First In Google + Local For Restaurants June 22, 2012
- Google For Restaurants: An Introduction | Restaurant Marketing Plan: [...] 2) Google Places [...]...
- Four Questions To Ask About Your Restaurant Website Design | Restaurant Marketing Plan: [...] any kind of publicity, this should be added ...
- Using QR Codes to Promote Your Restaurant | Restaurant Marketing Plan: [...] you of the expense of the technology they us...
Search By Topic
About The Author
David Hayden was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri. He took his first serving job in 1996. Since that time, he has worked for over a dozen different restaurant companies. He has held both hourly and salaried positions at independent and corporate restaurants. He has waited on over 100,000 guests and trained hundreds of servers. He has been named "Best Server in Kansas City" the last three years by the local weekly paper. Through his many blogs and his book Tips²: Tips For Improving Your Tips, David has become an expert at online marketing for the restaurant industry. He has a passion for helping independent restaurants succeed through online marketing.